The mission of the National Collegiate Gymnastics Association is to provide the student-athlete an opportunity for post-season play that will showcase the highest level of Division III (non-scholarship) gymnastics which encourages the development of discipline, determination, and dedication; skills necessary in the pursuit of academic and career excellence.
The National Collegiate Gymnastics Association fulfills this mission by:
- Hosting a yearly national tournament.
- Compiling yearly statistics and information.
- Actively promoting Division III gymnastics through local and national media.
- Actively seeking new member schools.
- Developing funds for purposes of continuing Division III gymnastics.
- Providing opportunities for peer/cross institutional experiences.
- Strengthening coaching knowledge throughout the gymnastics community.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of gymnastics teams.
- Recognizing the academic and athletics accomplishments of individual gymnastics participants.
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Hamline University
- Ithaca College
- Rhode Island College
- Springfield College
- SUNY – Brockport
- SUNY – Cortland
Hall of Fame
Established in 2011, the NCGA Division III Gymnastics Hall of Fame was created to pay tribute and give deserved recognition and honor to outstanding former athletes, coaches and administrators who have shown distinctive and exceptional ability while participating within or supporting Division III gymnastics.
Weekly Rankings – Road to Nationals
** To access Division III individual and team rankings, simply change “Regular Season” to “DIII Season” via the dropdown box at the top of the page.