NCGA Mission Statement
The mission of the National Collegiate Gymnastics Association is to provide the student-athlete an opportunity for post-season play that will showcase the highest level of Division III (non-scholarship) gymnastics which encourages the development of discipline, determination, and dedication; skills necessary in the pursuit of academic and career excellence.
The National Collegiate Gymnastics Association fulfills this mission by:
- Hosting a yearly national tournament.
- Compiling yearly statistics and information.
- Actively promoting Division III gymnastics through local and national media.
- Actively seeking new member schools.
- Developing funds for purposes of continuing Division III gymnastics.
- Providing opportunities for peer/cross institutional experiences.
- Strengthening coaching knowledge throughout the gymnastics community.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of gymnastics teams.
- Recognizing the academic and athletics accomplishments of individual gymnastics participants.